Sunday 21 July 2013

What's in my shower!


Check out the products I use in my shower!!!  

Watch me get ready for Jan's Birthday!!!





 























Scopri i prodotti che uso nel mio bagno! 
Guarda come mi preparo per il compleanno di Gennarino!!!




If you want to make $25, click the ING Link!  We both make $25 each with this key number when you open up an account!!! I will donate half of the money to cancer research.  The other half I will pay my mortgage with it!

Se si vuole fare $ 25, fare clic sul collegamento ING! Entrambi facciamo $ 25 ciascuno, con questo numero di chiave quando si apre un conto! Io faccio la donazione di metà dei soldi per la ricerca sul cancro. L'altra metà mi pagherà il mutuo con esso!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there Pat! I was actually just reading up on a few of your posts and had quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks~

    Emily

    ReplyDelete